To support of Software & Electronics team, we are searching for an Embedded Software Developer.
- Development and bug fixing on the internal firmware of data acquisition and control systems
- Development of a generic firmware for our data acquisition and control systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience in software development (C or C++)
- Experience with C++
- Experience of bare-metal development and debugging
- Familiarity with ARM Cortex-M4 processor
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with serial protocols
- Knowledge of Lua
- Knowledge of best software development practices
- Knowledge of Modbus is considered an advantage
- Able to communicate in English
Launched in 2019, Sensewerk is a spinoff of an internationally renowned test and measurement equipment manufacturer. The first solutions provided by Sensewerk were real-time monitoring and control systems with high frequency signal acquisition from multiple sensors for R&D grade vibration test benches. At Sensewerk you will work closely with a global customer base of tech leaders such as ABB, Boeing, Toyota and SpaceX to develop our solutions for real time Monitoring and Control hardware and software, that are easy to use and simple to install in an enterprise environment.
We offer a challenging future and a competitive remuneration based on a fixed salary and the possibility to join our Employee Stock Option Plan. The full-time employment position is available immediately. Please send your CV and motivational letter in English, to: Morten Schiff on email@example.com.