Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a global leading technology company based in Switzerland. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany. The app provides millions of users with the best technology platform to easily manage their personal finances and assets.
Numbrs is one of the best funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors. In 2018, Numbrs started local operations in Luxembourg. The objective of Numbrs Luxembourg S.A. is to develop a technological platform for aggregation and payment initiation services in the new era of Open Banking. The platform will allow third parties, such as FinTechs, to add aggregation or payment initiation features to their existing software solutions in a way that is compliant with the regulatory requirement under the Payment Services Directive 2.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
As part of the management of a young and entrepreneurial lead technology company, you actively contribute in shaping and realising the overall vision of Numbrs. You will be responsible for leading the day-to-day technical operations of the Company and are in charge of developing and leading a world-class team. Your team is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- a Bachelor’s or higher degree in technical field of study
- proven leadership experience and track record for building top operations teams
- proven project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organising skills are essential
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- willingness to travel
Ideally, candidates will also have
- knowledge of GO or C++ programming language
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes and Mesos
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards