Tokeny, a Luxembourg based company, provides a worldwide leading tokenization platform to companies willing to digitize their services (ICO) or their assets (STO).
With successful clients on 4 continents, a reliable and scalable first version of the platform and a highly skilled team, Tokeny is looking to strengthen its development team with smart and motivated people.
We are on a mission to turn the ICO wild west market into a new highly-liquid asset class trusted by major companies and investors. To do so we are providing the most trusted and compliant platform to issue, manage and trade utility and security tokens.
The team is actually working remotely all around the world with offices in Luxembourg, London and Paris (opening soon).
At Tokeny you will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team where you will work to create a revolutionary fintech marketplace based on blockchain and crypto technologies.
Please check our solutions and services on www.tokeny.com
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Human sized international company: business team in Luxembourg and London, tech team in Paris
- Culture of agility and quality
- You’ll be able to open source some of your contributions
- Great growth potential
- A focus on innovation
- Be part of an ultra-talented, highly productive, passionate team
- Remote friendly up to 2 days a week
- Health insurance
- Lunch Tickets
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Commuting pass (supported @50% by the company)
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Modern coworking space
We are looking for an Ethereum developer to work on a revolutionary blockchain fintech marketplace that is comfortable creating best-in-class smart contracts and blockchain systems. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in making our platform scalable and performant.
- Lead by example with work ethic and ownership of results
- Build modular, reusable components and features
- Contribute positively to enhancing our engineering environment
- Monitor smart contracts performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Review feature coding and plan future upgrades with the development team
- Continuously work to improve quality and efficiency
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Background in Python or any language other than PHP
- 3-5 years of experience on back-end systems
- Good knowledge of JS
- Good knowledge of testing and security best practices
- Good understanding of Git
- Previous experience in ICOs/STOs smart contracts
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org