Tokeny helps mid-cap companies, funds, investment banks and asset managers to issue and manage financial instruments on a blockchain infrastructure.
The Luxembourg based fintech company is the European market-leader in delivering an institutional grade, modular end-to-end platform, allowing for the issuance and servicing management of digital assets.
Tokeny utilizes the T-REX (Token for Regulated EXchanges) infrastructure to ensure compliance from the issuance of tokenized securities to their lifecycle management. Tokeny provides technical solutions to onboard investors, manage tokenized securities transfers and corporate actions such as dividends, voting, and announcements. Their solutions ensure continuity with regards to KYC and AML compliance checks, ensuring all participants are eligible for the investment.
Tokeny’s solution leverages blockchain technology and couples it with decades of experience from the traditional securities world. Tokeny utilizes this background to make the participation of any contributor in a security token offering transparent, accessible, and completely secure.
At Tokeny you will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team where you will work to create a revolutionary fintech marketplace based on blockchain and crypto technologies.
Please check our solutions on www.tokeny.com
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Human-sized international company with more than 12 different nationalities
- Culture of agility and quality
- You’ll be able to open source some of your contributions
- Great growth potential
- A focus on innovation
- Be part of an ultra-talented, highly productive, passionate team
- Remote friendly up to 2 days a week
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Commuting pass (supported @50% by the company)
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Modern coworking space
We are looking for an Ethereum developer to work on a revolutionary blockchain fintech marketplace that is comfortable creating best-in-class smart contracts and blockchain systems. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in making our platform scalable and performant.
- Lead by example with work ethic and ownership of results
- Build modular, reusable components and features
- Contribute positively to enhancing our engineering environment
- Monitor smart contracts performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Review feature coding and plan future upgrades with the development team
- Continuously work to improve quality and efficiency
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Background in Python or any language other than PHP
- 3-5 years of experience on back-end systems
- Good knowledge of JS
- Good knowledge of testing and security best practices
- Good understanding of Git
Previous experience in ICOs/STOs smart contracts
To apply for this job, email to firstname.lastname@example.org