What we do
Travelsify, the world’s first Travel & Lifestyle Product DNA platform, creates unique Hotel DNA™, Restaurant DNA™, and Vacation Rental DNA™ AI analytics to help brands and distributors differentiate and better segment their products. The company delivers its exclusive suite of Travel Product DNA data to hotel groups, hotel investors, online booking platforms, technology providers, and targeted advertising platforms. Travelsify Product DNA is platform and software agnostic. Travelsify is based in Luxembourg (Europe) and New York (USA). For more information, visit www.travelsify.com.
As a member of Travelsify’s engineering team, we want you to bring experience and creativity building real products in the real world from the ground up. Your peers should see you as an expert and go to you with their toughest problems. You should be comfortable solving problems in a creative way, jumping in the unknown and learning new skills on the fly.
We are looking for
- Job Title: ETL-Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Luxembourg
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong knowledge of data validation, manipulation and transformation
- Solid knowledge of SQL and Data stores
- Willingness to ensure quality and automate processes
- Ability to monitor, optimize and scale a large number of data pipelines
- Working experience in fast moving, agile projects across team borders
- Speaking and writing English fluently, additional languages are a plus
- Ability to work in a small, intense, international and high-growth start-up environment
- Understanding of Data Mining concepts and tools for Big Data Processing
- Programming skills in PHP, Python or Java are a definitive plus
- Bring innovative ideas and opinions on complex data topics
- Ability to manage the work of external providers
- Know-how of cloud infrastructures and cloud services (like AWS)
What we offer
- Working with state-of-the-art technology in the fields of Big Data and Cloud computing
- An international open-minded and hands-on team of specialists from different fields and backgrounds
- A great and friendly startup culture!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com
We’re looking forward to meeting you!