Allen & Overy is a truly global law firm with more than 5,400 staff, including close to 2,300 lawyers and more than 550 partners working in 40 offices around the world.
Allen & Overy Luxembourg is one of the leading law firms in Luxembourg. Our international network gives us the opportunity to provide cross-border advice with stellar quality in combination with expert local knowledge.
To support our Investment Funds team, we are currently looking for:
Experienced Investment Funds Lawyer (m/f)
The Investment Funds Department advises clients in relation to the structuring, setting up and registration of regulated funds (such as SICAVs, SICAFs and FCPs) for institutional and non-institutional investors in the areas of real estate, alternative investments, private equity, venture capital, equity, bonds, derivatives, structured products and money market instruments. Our lawyers are also specialised in the structuring of unregulated or semi-regulated investment vehicles (SIFs, Soparfis, SICARs, securitisation vehicles) and have experience in advising foreign entities on their investments in Luxembourg investment vehicles.
You will join a dynamic team working. We offer a varied work in a friendly atmosphere, attractive compensation and benefits as well as real career perspectives.
Skills & experience we’re looking for:
- You have at least five years’ experience in Funds in a law firm, ideally based in Luxembourg,
- You are dynamic, proactive and have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English and German, French is a strong asset
- You have strong technical and writing skills
- You are both a leader and a team player
- You have a sense of responsibility and are committed to producing quality work
What are we offering:
- You will work in a truly diverse environment and on cross-border projects
- You will benefit from first-class legal and soft skills training that will greatly contribute to your career and personal development
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and you will be part of a team that helps you learn and succeed
Fast-thinking & a self-starter? If you like taking initiative, and think and act like an entrepreneur, we are the right place for you!
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.