Reading Time: 1 minute
For one of its customers, Data Essential is seeking for a freelance and/or delegated employee to take care of the following mission.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for the architecture design, monitoring and integration with the other technological components of the company. He/she works jointly with the project teams, to assist them with their technical decisions and in the implementation of those, while ensuring they meet the project needs. He/she also works on Proof of Concepts that highlight the value of a DevOps approach. Finally, he/she documents the strategies, policies and best practices for the customer.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Architecture design, bootstrapping, review and mentoring, integrate with other enterprise technologies
- Prepares technical design and implementation design documents and works with the project management to ensure all project requirements are met
- Short term Proof of Concepts that highlight the value of the DevOps approach
- Assists in sales process
- Develops and documents strategies, policies and best practices for the customer
- Have hands-on experience with large distributed systems from an architecture and deployment point of view
- Have a deep understanding of IaaS and PaaS (AWS, GCP…)
- Have a deep understanding of orchestration framework (Kubernetes, Cattle or Swarm)
- Extensive experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language (Go, Python, Ruby)
- Proficiency in French and English
- Start of the mission: as soon as possible
Apply to this position online. Click here.