Parcours, a startup founded in 2018, is on a mission to change the current marketing status quo by focusing strictly on social media marketing strategies and techniques.
Parcours is looking for a rockstar Facebook Ads Manager who can bring creativity, strategy, and digital brilliance to the team. We’re looking for a person who will be responsible for the development and execution of paid advertisements for our clients while joining a team of media specialists. This will include campaign ideation, setup, optimization, testing, and analysis. You should be able to formulate campaign strategy, create relevant consumer groups, manage budget expectations, and analyze competitive activity to formulate effective social media ad campaigns.
- Understanding the business of the client and how to effectively advertise their product/service.
- Liaising with clients to understand the business goal of the ad campaign.
- Brainstorming with content strategists internally to optimize the content of the ads to connect with relevant consumer groups.
- Have up-to-date knowledge about Facebook Ads Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager, Google AdWords, and any emerging ad platforms on social media.
- Understand conversion metrics and the best practices to increase conversion rates for clients.
- Should have a thorough understanding of marketing funnel and landing page optimization.
- Create analytical reports on the ad campaigns with recommendations for the clients.
- Display an in-depth knowledge of all tools on Facebook Ads Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager & Google Ads and how each can be used in different scenarios.
- Clear communicational skills and fluent in English
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of marketing to B2C is a must while B2B is a plus
- Prior experience in copywriting is a plus
- 2+ years of online marketing experience
- 9am to 5pm availability
- Ability to problem-solve and analyze results and make suggestions to the client based on their individual results
- High attention to detail, proofreading, writing and editing skills for accuracy
- Google Analytics: 2 years
- Data Analysis: 2 years
- Mid to Expert level knowledge of Facebook advertising (minimum 1-2 years experience of Facebook Business Manager experience)
- Quick learner who retains information easily
- Knowledge of various 3rd party platforms such as ClickFunnels, MailChimp, etc
- Understanding of Funnel Marketing strategies & the psychology of advertising to the customer journey
- Committed to ongoing education and training to stay on top of the Facebook platform, rules, regulations, strategies and updates for proper ad execution, implementation & client success
- Chatbot knowledge and/or experience is a huge plus.