Do you want to join an ambitious, fun, young and multicultural technology company where “work hard, play harder” is an everyday motivator? Are you passionate about and proud of what you do? Then look no longer – we are in need of our first Finance Manager to join our rapidly growing team of now 40 people. This position will play a key role in our growth where you will be ensuring the financial health of the company and thereby strongly contributing to our success.
- Short term: Bring financial management in-house
- Build up and develop financial processes from scratch
- Be in charge of the day-to-day accounting, payroll and preparation of the annual accounts
- Manage purchase and sales invoices
- Budget management
- Expense management
- Financial reporting
- Assist the implementation and running of a UK entity on financial matters
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance / Accounting
- 4-5 years of experience
- You have a good knowledge of accounting and tax regulations in Luxembourg and will also act as an advisor on these matters to the staff
- You are familiar with Luxembourg’s commercial company law
- Open and clear communication skills
- You have a can-do attitude and you’re fully autonomous in your field
- Fluency in English and French
- A proven similar experience in a startup environment is a plus
- You’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- Enjoy a good beer 🙂
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruit
- Flexible working hours
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.
Tadaweb is a growth-stage, venture-backed startup. With an incredible, diverse team from all over the globe, Tadaweb is building one of the globe’s most disruptive technologies. Focusing on small data, Tadaweb empowers and leverages the intelligence of humans through replicating and scaling their processes with online data.
If you would like to work in one of Europe’s best company cultures, contribute to one of the world’s most disruptive technologies and have a whole bunch of fun in the process, contact us now. Oh, and even if you don’t see a job opening that exactly matches your skills, if you are a talented, ambitious technologist or product legend, reach out to us. We love integrating incredible people into our team.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief description of your interest in the role to email@example.com