Are you interested in being part of a fast-growing technology company on its way to becoming a key player in the industry? Do you want to play a role in modernising the financial sector?
Governance.com is the Data Management & Process Automation Company for Depositaries, Management Companies and any other regulated institution. By unlocking data from across organisational silos, Governance.com enables you to meet the requirements of an ever-changing regulated marketplace.
For our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a highly motivated (part time) Financial Controller, reporting to the CEO.
The Financial Controller at Governance.com is the first point of contact between the Management and the accountant. Your main responsibility is to ensure correct financial reporting and forecasting. It includes everything from handling day-to day business to the preparation and establishment of different financial reports, KPIs and other financial indicators.
The main activities of the Financial Controller are as follows:
- Handle invoices, receipts, bank accounts and payments;
- Control and handling of Tax matters;
- Establish Cash Flow forecasts and other kinds of regular financial reports and KPIs;
- Ensure correctness of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts;
- Guidance and preparation of audit;
- Liaise with the accountant and monitor/review their reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 5 years’ experience in financial administration
- Strong analytical capacities
- Experience and affinity with different IT tools and excel
- Strong understanding of financial processes
- Excellent business English level
- Adaptive to fast changing environments
- Fast learner
- Permanent part-time (40-60%) contract in Luxembourg
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely when needed
- Being a member of a great team in a dynamic environment
If you are interested in facing the challenge, please send your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com.
ONLY EU CITIZENS’ APPLICATIONS AND APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WITH A LUXEMBURGISH WORK PERMIT WILL BE CONSIDERED.