We at ONPEX are building the banking and payments economy of tomorrow. Alone we are weak, together we are strong, that’s why we need you!
We’re looking for specialists like you who are passionate about global banking, love to help our customers, and want to work in an agile, challenging and fun environment with your new smart colleagues.
You will love this job if
- you want to learn how money and assets move around the world and businesses transact
- you love challenges, taking charge and investigating problematic transactions
- you thrive in the interface between technology, finance, and a global customer base
- you want to be part of a fantastic journey together with a diverse and international team of smart and highly dedicated people
This is not a job you will thrive in if
- you prefer individuals over teamwork, and teams over customers
- changes and a certain level of uncertainty stress you out (after all we’re trying to redefine and disrupt banking!)
- you think you know everything there is to know about banking and finance
What you will do
- Be our problem solver for all transaction related issues, liaise with our correspondent banks and build strong relationships with our internal departments
- Together with the team reconcile accounts and transactions
- Handle SWIFT messages and be the first point of contact for all customer enquires
- Focus on efficiency, the timely processing of payments as well as on driving optimizations
- Compile, analyse and report related data, identify bottlenecks and rooms for improvements
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (French and/or German would be a plus)
- At least a bachelor’s degree
- Good numerical understanding, high excel skills, and detail oriented
- Team player with a “customer first” mindset with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Curious, willing to leave your comfort zone and to develop your skillsets
- Creative problem solver as well as proactive, flexible and willing to get things done
- Fun with a sense of humour
What you can expect
- Flexible working hours (with possibilities for home office)
- Weekly team breakfasts and regular company events
- Entrepreneurial, digital and fast-moving environment
- Steep learning curve with endless opportunities/responsibilities
- Internal and external training opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Attractive, performance-based salary
Sounds good? Do you share our values for teamwork, personal and professional growth and innovation?
Then we look forward to receiving your application in English as PDF file (email@example.com).
- Job ID SI19FOS
- salary expectations
- preferred starting date
Please note that a successful applicant will be required to provide a criminal record.