We, at FINOLOGEE, are truly passionate FinTech lovers who develop cutting-edge digital platforms for the financial industry. We like to commit in long-term relationships that will allow you to:
- Be at the forefront of technological innovation! We use the latest and most innovative IT tools and systems to build avant-garde products.
- Work with highly enthusiastic co-workers! Our multinational team of talented individuals will make you feel welcome and at ease right from start!
- Get creative! Being entrepreneurs at heart, we cherish curiosity and creativity. We will listen to your ideas and will prize your initiatives because that’s what will make us able to create pioneer products!
To empower our team, we are currently looking for a: FinTech Product Manager (m/f)
With us you will…
- Manage products and project-related activities to successful define and apply suitable strategies, starting with the product architecture, then develop the business case and strategy, roll out marketing & sales, and finally participate in running day-to-day operations
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and clients, i.e. mostly financial industry players, telcos and other institutional players – gather requirements, create and update documentation, follow-up during implementation and integration processes, coordinate planning, resolve internal and external dependencies…
- Deal with both internal and external engineering, UX, business and industry- specialist stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations
- Take part in implementing and managing financial services rules and regulations compliance and optimising procedures
- Communicate with all levels of the organization, internal, cross-functional and external, and keep stakeholders up to date on project status
What we expect from you…
- At least 5 years relevant experience in product development or management in the digital industry, in e-business, in digital marketing, in new generation financial services or similar
- A very good understanding and a deep passion for digital, technology-driven and (ideally) financial industry products, business models and ecosystems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Management, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Innovation or similar
- Excellent customer-service and communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with various stakeholders
- A highly analytical and creative mindset with strong problem-solving and process improvement abilities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up company
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Solid writing skills across a variety of formats
In return you will get…
- A permanent job with us!
- An attractive and flexible salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A friendly working atmosphere in spacious and modern offices close to Luxembourg city (regular bus connections+ free parking included!)
FINOLOGEE specialises in creating new experiences for the financial industry, building truly digital platforms and products, such as our fully digital platform that enables financial industry players to quickly onboard new customers, connect with FinTech services and players through our Finance API Gateway/ FinTech Enabler and manage multi-channel messaging via our high-performance platform; providing banks, regulated player, FinTechs, bill issuers and other businesses with ready-to- use and secure platforms, operating as a PSF with a financial industry licence.
Previously, the founders of FINOLOGEE created Digicash the Luxembourg banks’ mobile payment product, and Mpulse that handles SMS routing and payments with telcos, over the last years. FINOLOGEE is their latest venture, its goal is to create new digital B2B2C platforms and ecosystems for the financial industry.
We are both a start-up at heart, with all the forceful ingredients of a fast-paced product building environment, and we will be operating as a financial services professional, regulated and supervised. This is what makes us unique, this is where, why and how we create digital excellence.
Sounds good? Let’s meet!
If you believe that we could make a great match, then we would love to get to know you!
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, don’t forget to mention the reference “FinTech Product Manager“ in the subject, and please include
- The reasons why you would like to join and why we should choose you
- A full CV/résumé and/or link to a full LinkedIn or other online profile
- A mobile phone number where we can get hold of you