One of Luxembourg’s most prestigious publicly-funded startup launchers, Fit4Start, is open for applications until August 27, 2018.
(Featured Image: Laurence Hulin, Advisor-Start-up Support at Luxinnovation / Image Credit © Luxinnovation)
If you’re not familiar with the Fit4Start program, you should be. It is the number 1 biannual startup launcher (we like all-things-rockets at Silicon Luxembourg) in the Grand Duchy for up-and-coming entrepreneurs.
We’re still waiting on the final decision for the latest Spring edition, which will be out on October 4th.
There’s been steady growth for the program, which enlarged available spots from 5 to 10 places in the past two consecutive bouts and is now expanding to 15. So, if you’re a startup of at least two people, your chances are now better than ever.
- Sixteen weeks of expert coaching, which has been cited as crucially important for many laureates;
- Free access to coworking space in a business incubator;
- €50,000 in grant funding to be matched by €10,000 of equity; and
- €100,000 in additional funding for successful graduates who raise €50,000 in private equity after the program.
- Have a project with an “innovative slant;”
- Have incorporated the company in Luxembourg, preferably less than 12 months before the start of the program (although incorporation is not a prerequisite before the program); and
- Have a team of at least 2 people, at least one of which will be full time during the project.
Check out Luxinnovation’s page for more details here.