Remote / Luxembourg – Fulltime
Passbolt is hiring front-end developers with a knack for design to work on its flagship product. You will have the opportunity to work with on a wide range of new features and help support the growing community of users and contributors.
Here is some example of current and upcoming work.
- The functionalities mentioned in the product roadmap.
- The migration of our front end framework from CanJS to React.
- An upgrade / refresh of our front-end style guide.
- A customer self-service portal (to contact support, download an invoice, etc.).
- Engage in the product lifecycle as whole — from inception and design, through testing, development and support.
- Translate requirements and wireframes into fully functioning features.
- Identify front-end performance bottlenecks and propose fixes.
- Implement experiments to improve user experience on the public website.
- Write unit tests in order to prevent visual and performance regressions.
- Answer the community questions and help troubleshoot issues.
- Share back findings, lesson learned and best practices with the team and community by writing blog posts and participating to online and offline events.
- Solid experience in web application development, preferably on high traffic websites.
- Experience with at least one framework such as React, CanJS, Vue, Ember.
- Experience working using style guides and/or refactoring existing CSS code base.
- Strong understanding of web application development security risks and best practices.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written and preferably one other language.
Nice to have
- A portfolio demonstrating design skills.
- Experience with automated testing (selenium, css regression testing).
- Experience developing web extensions or mobile applications.
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Experience as maintainer or core contributor of an open source project.
“Nice to have” really means nice-to-have. It is possible for you to have none of these qualifications and still be a very good fit.
Send us your CV and cover letter (with a link to your porfolio / github) by email at email@example.com and we will get in touch.