To support of Software & Electronics team, we are searching for a Frontend Software Developer (m/f).
Development and bug fixing of Web based UI
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Angular 7+, Typescript and Material Design
- Familiarity with internationalization
- Familiarity with Git
- Knowledge of best software development practices
- Knowledge of C++, Qt, Linux system administration and/or NGINX is considered an advantage
- Able to communicate in English
Launched in 2019, Sensewerk is a spinoff of an internationally renowned test and measurement equipment manufacturer. The first solutions provided by Sensewerk were real-time monitoring and control systems with high frequency signal acquisition from multiple sensors for R&D grade vibration test benches. At Sensewerk you will work closely with a global customer base of tech leaders such as ABB, Boeing, Toyota and SpaceX to develop our solutions for real time Monitoring and Control hardware and software, that are easy to use and simple to install in an enterprise environment.
We offer a challenging future and a competitive remuneration based on a fixed salary and the possibility to join our Employee Stock Option Plan. The full-time employment position is available immediately. Please send your CV and motivational letter in English, to: Morten Schiff on firstname.lastname@example.org.