Clear Image is looking to hire a full time tech support person to work directly with our CTO. Can be based in Luxembourg or anywhere in Western EU.
The position will focus on exploring research in the areas of image processing and computer vision with the aim of building automated machine vision systems in a range of application areas from satellite scene analysis to autonomous drones.
The ideal candidate should have extensive software skills to build and research machine learning systems.
- Skills or 2+ years of software development in Python, tools and common design patterns
- 1+ years of machine learning using deep neural networks. Strong Experience in one of TensorFlow, MXNet, Theano, Caffe and other open source frameworks. Experience on associated libraries: Keras, scikit-learn, etc
- 1+ years of computer vision. Develop, test, and deploy machine learning / computer vision algorithms for object detection, segmentation, classification, and analytics from satellite imagery. OpenCV experience a plus
- 2+ years of experience applying machine learning to real-world problems
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS / Google Cloud), experience with APIs, experience with big data management a plus.
- Database management and data warehousing experience
- Strong experience with Linux
- Familiarity with 2D/3D Multiview geometry and object tracking a plus
Clear Image AI offers a challenging future and a competitive remuneration. The full-time employment positions are available immediately. Please send your application and CV in English to Kris Bober, CEO, on email@example.com