Databourg Systems is a growing start-up company created as a spin-off from University of Luxembourg in 2017. Leveraging on its patent pending and proprietary technologies, it is developing data analytic solutions using data from Satellite networks.
Databourg Systems is currently expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated and talented Full Stack Developer.
Duties – As a Full Stack Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in development of web applications, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Being creative and willing to learn.
- Writing clean, reusable and well documented libraries and code.
- Collaborating with internal Data Analytics team.
- Collaborating with external software development teams.
- Providing knowledge transfer and support to internal teams.
Required skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years experience.
- Solid Experience with DBMS such as MongoDB, LevelDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Good background in Linux/UNIX
- Proficiency with at least one object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Java, Python, C++
- Proficiency with version control system Git, GitLab, CI,…
- Hands-on experience with designing and developing REST API
- Experience with Docker, Microservices, …
Language Skills: Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English are required. Knowledge of French or German would be an asset.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- No bureaucracy, you have freedom to bring good ideas and implement them.
- Opportunity to attend trainings and workshops related to your work.
- A fantastic place to work in Luxembourg City Incubator (LCI), “The place to be…”.
For further information or to send your application, please contact us at email@example.com.