We are a fast-moving startup, looking for a passionate and motivated full stack developer to come join our team. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skills, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Participate in the conception of the architecture of new features in collaboration with the CTO
- Develop original code and/or make enhancements to existing code
- Experience in building scalable libraries and frameworks on RESTFUL API and Web Services.
- Working with cloud services and infrastructure
- Optimization of the application (ensure database optimization and performance)
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technology trends and architectures
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years with NoSQL/SQL
- ReactJS, Angular, Sass/Less, HTML5, etc.
- Experience working with Cloud services and Linux environments
- Expertise in source control, code review, and repository management with git
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Must be a team player that also can work independently, escalating issues when appropriate
- Proficiency in French and a good level of technical English
- In-house training and opportunities for advancement
- Meal vouchers
- Access to cafeteria, canteen and gym facilities (including free gym classes and sauna)
- Modern office space in RTL City building located in Kirchberg, the most dynamic area of Luxembourg
- Joining a growing team of young and passionate people in a start-up environment, where everybody has an impact
43 Bd Pierre Frieden