LUXHUB – We connect you
We are a FinTech with the singularity (and the strength) of being the 2nd largest API Open Banking Hub in Europe. Our purpose is to help the entire digital ecosystem to take advantage of the challenges and opportunities of Open Banking related initiatives.
To do so, we have first developed an XS2A interface to help banks and e-money institutions becoming PSD2 compliant. We then launched LUXHUB One, an integration layer giving access to any bank via a unified API for account aggregation and payment initiation. Last, but for sure not least, we are building a one-stop-shop financial API Marketplace. And this is why we do need YOU!
We are in this context looking for an exceptional Full Stack Developer preferably with a bias to front end development. In this role, you will contribute to the IT development of the LUXHUB API Marketplace. There are currently 27 people working at LUXHUB, all skilled, motivated, open-minded and entrepreneurial people. We are also an international company, counting currently 11 nationalities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and evolve the API Developer Portal & API platform (analysis, development, testing, operational, defect management, release management)
- Responsible for designing, implementing API solutions and strategy and building APIs that ensure security, usability, and reliability
- Develop and test various policies for governance, management and runtime execution of APIs
- Assist in integration, QA, and performance tests
- Create and keep up to date the technical documentation of the product worked upon
- Support the validation/ formalization and implementation of procedures and processes of the function, based on the available company policies for software development and operations.
- Propose, defend, validate and implement new company policies or adjust and improve existing ones.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- 3+ years as a Software Engineer with a strong understanding of design patterns and a focus on creating reusable code and components. Must have solid development experience in analyzing and developing micro services.
- Expert level in at least one major programming language; eexperience in HTML/ CSS/ PHP development is a must
- Solid understanding of API/web services concepts, hands on development, and implementation/ integration with on-premise or cloud-hosted 3rd party systems
- Good understanding of modern Web/API Application Design, Infrastructure and Architecture for enterprise level applications
- Good understanding of security aspects (AuthN and AuthZ, Applied Cryptography, OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SSL and PKI) and data management (SQL & NoSQL)
- Expertise with containers, orchestration and related technologies
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Strong DevOps experience, automated testing, CI/CD
- Ability to communicate your vision and innovative thinking in order to deliver the best product and service to our customers. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills while paying attention to details. Comfortable within a start-up environment, with a demonstrated entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Working proficiency (both written and verbal) in French and English; any other language will be considered as an asset
If these sound like you and you fancy meeting new daily challenges, as part of a highly motivated team, please send your application, by email, with detailed curriculum vitae to “email@example.com” – reference “Full Stack Developer”