Yabe aims at reboosting our local economies by changing the way the world consumes and promoting a new way of living : the local lifestyle.
Concretely, Yabe federates a community of local supporters, based on quality content on local life and local shopping, and develops a platform to connect consumers to their local shops through a very simple and efficient messaging application :
- Users send directly their request to their nearby local stores and wait to get their propositions
- Local merchants benefit from additional visibility through digital media, an increased footfall, and solutions to develop their customer loyalty
> We are a team of 10 people strongly devoted to changing the world for the better ☀️
This is the beginning of the adventure and everything has to be built product wise.
Few ideas that we’d love to discuss with you if you feel that you have the right profile 😊 :
- Conversational UX : pour les échanges entre utilisateurs et commerçants
- Cross store loyalty program / cashback
- Gamification / rewards to drive user engagement
- and so much more… 🚀
- Internal full time contract (mandatory)
- Based in Luxembourg or greater region
- Start date ASAP
- Attractive package and perks
Website : www.Yabe.co
Instagram : @yabeapp
- Working on a complex Full Stack project and being a driving force in the technical and architectural choices that will make its future success.
- Take charge of assigned development work in an effective and timely manner
- Work in a team attached to the project according to your preferences (back-end : TypeScript / Node / Apollo | front : TypeScript / React + MobX )
At start and by the time the dev team grow, you’ll work on :
- Front-end integration of mock-ups
- Improvements to the application management system
- Improvement of the customer/merchant chat
- Implementation of a product database
- Implementation of interactions with various APIs
- Implementation of a payment system
👍 The position is remote-friendly if required but have to be based in Luxembourg. Also open to commuters from border regions.
🙌 Values: you have to be strongly concerned by impact projects and changing our world for the better.
😎 Experience: You have a computer science degree and 3 years of experience as a full-stack developer. You have already worked on websites and B2C applications.
💪 Mindset : problem solver, ready to pull up your sleeves and Customer-Centric.
🇬🇧 Languages: French and English.
👨🎓️ Education: You have a computer science degree
- Front : TypeScript, React + MobX
- Back : TypeScript, Node, Apollo
- BDD : Postgres, Sequilize
It’s an advantage if you know :
- Graphql, Docker, Nginx, gitlab-ci
- Portfolio review : remember to send a link of your past projects and product achievements
- Interview with team members
- Technical test
- Last interview with CEO
- Employer background check
Luxembourg or greater region
Junior & Senior
- Computer Software
- Retail and local shopping
- Developer Full Stack
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org