What we do:
Travelsify, the world’s first Travel & Lifestyle Product DNA platform, creates unique Hotel DNATM, Restaurant DNATM, and Vacation Rental DNATM AI analytics to help brands and distributors differentiate and better segment their products. The company delivers its exclusive suite of Travel Product DNA data to hotel groups, hotel investors, online booking platforms, technology providers, and targeted advertising platforms. Travelsify Product DNA is platform and software agnostic. Travelsify is based in Luxembourg (Europe), New York (USA) and Singapore. For more information, visit www.travelsify.com.
As a member of Travelsify’s engineering team, we want you to bring experience and creativity building real products in the real world from the ground up. Your peers should see you as an expert and go to you with their toughest problems. You should be comfortable solving problems in a creative way, jumping in the unknown and learning new skills on the fly.
We are looking for:
- Job Title: Full-Stack Developer
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Luxembourg
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science
- Proven and strong knowledge of PHP7 and any PHP framework (Symfony preferably). Any other object oriented programming language is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL, especially together with OR-Mapping
- Willingness to produce quality code, unit and functional tests
- Working experience in fast moving, agile projects
- Speaking and writing English fluently, additional languages are a plus
- Ability to work in a small, intense, international and high-growth start-up environment
- Understanding of Data Mining concepts and tools for ETL Processing
- Working with process automation and supervision systems
- Know-how of cloud infrastructures and cloud services
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing (NLP) or Machine Learning
- Experience with working in a continuous integration environment
- Be user experience oriented on front-end topics
What we offer:
- Working with state-of-the-art technology in the fields of Cloud computing, Big Data, and Recommendation systems
- An international open-minded and hands-on team of specialists from different fields and backgrounds
- A great and friendly startup culture!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to meeting you!