Whether TenTwentyFour is designing and implementing industrial apps for embedded systems or developing a mobile application to drive our client’s sales, the same principles are always in the centre of our attention: Code quality through teamwork and peer-review, solid foundations through unit- and functional-testing and a powerful code-base through functional programming and proven engineering principles (YAGNI, DRY and KISS).
As a web developer at TenTwentyFour, working full-time from our offices in Esch-sur-Alzette, you will be facing multiple responsibilities and given challenging – yet rewarding – tasks at every stage of a project’s life-cycle. Supported by your colleagues, you will be making architectural choices at the back- end front-end; you will be designing user-interfaces and database structures alike; you will be involved in code quality assurance and get face to face with our customers.
TenTwentyFour has made a habit of looking for team members dedicated to their work, even if they don’t have countless years of experience. We believe that great talents have the ability to quickly learn and take advantage of new technologies. While experience can be acquired, persistence and the desire to learn and succeed should be some of your strongest personality traits.
- Design and development of intuitive user interfaces using the latest web technologies (Vue, Angular, …).
- Conceptualisation and implementation of server side back-ends and APIs (Node.js, express and koa).
- Development of hybrid mobile applications using Ionic, ReactNative and similar frameworks.
- Design and execution of unit-, integration and acceptance tests.
- Continuous deployment of our applications using Capistrano and Jenkins.
You’re a good fit for this job, if you…
- …are able to learn quickly and not afraid to take initiative.
- …have a solid understanding of web technologies and protocols, as well as client/server architecture.
- …have a knack for the DevOps approach and are not afraid to occasionally handle a Unix shell.
- …know that Chai, Mocha and Jasmine do not exclusively refer to hot beverages.
- …have great written and spoken skills in English and good ones in French. Luxembourgish and German are considered an asset but not mandatory
- …have a degree in a Computer-Science related field or not. Honestly, we don’t actually care, just show us that you’re awesome at what you do!
Founded in June 2013, TenTwentyFour is a young technology company determined to deliver high-quality, user-friendly and thoroughly tested web applications. We strive to bring test-driven software development and *nix-based free/libre software solutions to our customers in and around Luxembourg. TenTwentyFour1024 is Information Technology Craftsmanship, nothing more, nothing less!
What we offer
Life at TenTwentyFour is not all cakes and ale, we won’t lie to you. But we’re actively doing our best to make it a fun place to work at.
- No dress code and flexible working hours.
- Attractive and varied opportunities for personal development and career advancement (On-the-job reading, paid conferences and trainings).
- Opportunities for creativity and pet-projects.
- A free selection of more or less heavily caffeinated beverages – and the occasional after-work refreshment.
- A flat hierarchy as well as a lively and creative working environment.
- An equal vote in decision taking and the opportunity to shape the company’s future.
- Professional development process (Agile methodologies, code review, version control, continuous integration, DevOps approach).
We’d love to get to know you, your skills and experiences and to learn about any projects in which you have collaborated. Please send your resume, as well as a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them by snail mail to:
TenTwentyFour S.à r.l.
1, place de l’Hôtel de Ville