LUXHUB, a joint initiative of BCEE, BGL BNP Paribas, BANQUE RAIFFEISEN and POST Luxembourg, aims at helping the entire digital ecosystem to take advantage of the challenges and opportunities of the European PSD2 directive and of Open Banking related initiatives.
We are creating our team with skilled, motivated, open-minded entrepreneurial people: we are therefore looking for an exceptional Functional Analyst interested in shaping the future API Economy, who will keep pace with PSD2-related regulatory documents and guidelines in order to formalise business requirements for the IT Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Regularly monitor the publication of PSD2 regulatory documents, as well as of related guidelines and other meaningful documentation
- Analyse, understand, consolidate, summarise PSD2 documentation into a consistent regulatory / functional framework, identifying obligations of different players (ASPSPs, TPPs, …)
- Identify users’ needs and therefore contribute in shaping the Company service offer
- Formalise functional and technical requirements for the IT Team
- Ensure global information consistency and quality
- Constantly and proactively communicate with both internal and external users
- Define, implement and improve procedures, processes and best practices of the function, based on the available policies and other documents
- Prepare and present periodic reports for both the Authorised Management and the Board
- Master degree in Law, or a related field
- Around 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in a technology intensive company, preferably in the financial sector
- Good understanding of modern Web/API Application Infrastructure and Architecture is considered as a real advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, great attention to detail
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and structured way
- Balance a self-motivated, independent work as well as strong team spirit
- Comfortable within a start-up environment, with a demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit
- Perfectly fluent (both written and verbal) in French and English; any other language will be considered as a real advantage
If you are interested in working in a start-up environment, facing new challenges everyday together with a highly motivated team, please send by email your application with detailed curriculum vitae to “email@example.com” – reference “Functional Analyst”
We connect you.