Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a global leading technology company based in Switzerland. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany. The app provides millions of users with the best technology platform to easily manage their personal finances and assets. Numbrs is one of the best funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors.
In 2018, Numbrs started local operations in Luxembourg. The objective of Numbrs Luxembourg S.A. is to develop a technological platform for aggregation and payment initiation services in the new era of Open Banking. The platform will allow third parties, such as FinTechs, to add aggregation or payment initiation features to their existing software solutions in a way that is compliant with the regulatory requirement under the Payment Services Directive 2.
At Numbrs, we are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution. We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to details, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
As part of the management of a young and entrepreneurial lead technology company, you actively contribute in shaping and realising the overall vision of Numbrs. You act as the key project manager for the implementation of the local operations and oversee all other major strategic projects. You are also responsible for the execution of the company’s long-term strategy and organisational growth, including the international expansion and acquisition of new B2B customers.
With a hands-on and get things done attitude you tackle the day-to-day business operations (Business Development, Finance, Marketing, etc.) of the company and you oversee the product development together with the technological leadership team of the company to ensure the development pipeline is aligned with the strategic ambitions of the company. There is almost no area of the business where you will not be involved to get the job done.
You are in charge of developing and leading a world-class team:
- Clear communication of tasks and expectations in line with culture and goals of Numbrs
- Coaching of team members and facilitating their personal development by proactively requesting their input and feedback
- Ensure high quality standards of your teams output and continuously motivate them to reach the goals
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership position in the software development or financial services industry
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business or related field of study
- Knowledge of the consumer finance industry and products, as well as associated regulatory framework in Europe (including PSD2)
- Sufficient knowledge in financial accounting to lead day-to-day finance operations and experience with annual audit processes
- Proven leadership experience and track record for building top operations teams
- Proven project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organising skills are essential
- Ability to work in high quality and under pressure in a structured, efficient and independent way
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- Solid network in the local technology and financial services industries
● Experience in dealing with the CSSF or similar regulatory bodies
● Passionate about technology and digital trends
● Good German written and oral communication skills