Digital Barriers provides advanced surveillance technologies to the international homeland security and defence markets. We work with governments, multinational corporations and system integrators around the world on their most complex and critical surveillance challenges across the defence, law enforcement, critical infrastructure, transport and natural resources sectors. We are bringing innovative thinking and leading-edge solutions to the protection of our most critical national assets, locations and infrastructure.
Our business is growing rapidly and we are becoming recognised as a leading business and a developer of cutting-edge technology for a dynamic global market. We are now looking to enhance our application development and integration teams that design, implement and maintain some of world’s best and most advanced video surveillance products.
Overview of Role
Reporting to the Operations Director, as Global Support Manager you will head up Digital Barriers team of 1st and 2nd line support engineers located in EMEA, APAC and North America. You will support all Digital Barriers leading edge products. You will have the primary responsibility of delivering support to the customer, to both meet contractual obligations and drive customer satisfaction. In addition to direct management of the 1st and 2nd line support engineers you will liaise with a number of other groups such as 3rd line support, devops, engineering, product management, regional teams, operations and 3rd party suppliers in order to deliver end to end service. You will be the primary face of support with key customers and channel partners. You will retain some direct hands-on support duties and have a key role in training other support staff on the job. You will make sure that Digital Barriers deliver support in line with industry best practice.
- Manage the Digital Barriers support team with staff located in EMEA, US and APAC regions.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support for the company for local and international customers
- Managing returns and repairs
- Liaison with 3rd line support and devops for resolution of problems
- Support of all Digital Barriers products: hardware, software and services
- Providing support for both end users and channel partners
- Running both 8×5 and 24×7 support
- Ensuring availability of cloud platforms
- Managing delivery of any outsource service agreement required
- Responsible for compliance with SLA’s for end customers, channel partners and resellers and internal users
- Maintenance and enhancement of support collateral
- Monthly reporting. Senior representative at customer service meetings
- Customer satisfaction
- Onboarding new products to support
What you bring
- Prior experience of managing support teams
- Commitment to service excellence
- Drive for Service improvement and increasing effectiveness
- Ability to deal with large customers and partners and provide customer satisfaction
- Experience of support team management
- Experience of 8×5 and 24×7 1st and 2nd line support desks
- Experience of supporting technical products – both delivered product and cloud-based services
- Familiar with relevant international standards for support and service delivery
- Familiar with ticketing systems and service tools
- Global/international support experience
- Experience of cloud-based operation/SaaS
- Delivering support for a large organisation
- Experience of remote management of support engineers
- Experience of ‘follow the sun’ support
- Experience of working with local outsourced support
- Experience of 24×7 1st and 2nd line support desks
- Working with 3rd line support, customer and 3rd parties to resolve incidents
- Presenting to new customers
- Assessing customer satisfaction
Join the team. Email email@example.com now.