Yabe aims at reboosting our local economies by changing the way the world consumes and promoting a new way of living : the local lifestyle.
Concretely, Yabe federates a community of local supporters, based on quality content on local life and local shopping, and develops a platform to connect consumers to their local shops through a very simple and efficient messaging application :
- Users send directly their request to their nearby local stores and wait to get their propositions
- Local merchants benefit from additional visibility through digital media, an increased footfall, and solutions to develop their customer loyalty
We are a team of 10 people strongly devoted to changing the world for the better ☀️
We are currently hiring in Luxembourg and greater region, Product Designers, UX / UI designers, with experience in ecommerce and marketplaces and ideally B2C mobile apps.
The scope for the head of design position is both on creative design and UI design, and is in close relationship with our Head of product.
This is the beginning of the adventure and everything has to be built product wise.
For information, few examples of the subjects that we have in the roadmap product wise:
- Conversational UX: pour les échanges entre utilisateurs et commerçants
- Cross store loyalty program / cashback
- Gamification / rewards to drive user engagement
- and so much more… 🚀
- Internal full time contract (mandatory)
- Based in Luxembourg or greater region
- Start date ASAP
- Attractive package and perks
Website : www.Yabe.co
Instagram : @yabeapp
This role encompass both creative design for advertising campaigns / content production, and UI design for our digital platform Yabe (desktop, web, and native mobile app
- Review and improve the logo
- Review and improve the graphics charter, based on our positioning and specific brand characteristics
- Be responsible for the graphic and ergonomic coherence of all supports (digital platforms, media content, social networks content…)
- Propose and develop creative concepts (fun, offbeat) and produce quality assets in a timely manner
- Media campaigns creation ; animate workshops with the team to come up with original concepts and innovative marketing ideas on all supports (Tv, web, radio, print, social media, press, banners, pre rolls, displays…)
- Manage a team of content creators
- Collaborate with the product and tech team to deliver engaging and efficient creative concepts
- Creation of documents to support and present creative concepts to the team and managers
- Creation of moodboards to support creative ideas
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
👍 The position is remote-friendly if required but have to be based in Luxembourg. Also open to commuters from Luxembourg greater region.
🙌 Values : you have to be strongly concerned by impact projects and changing our world for the better.
😎 Experience: You have 5+ years experience as a Manager of a creative team in a startup environment, working on impactful marketing ideas and assets with limited budgets to make brands stand out, ideally in B2C mobile app companies.
💪 Mindset : Fun, extremely creative and positive thinker, your main concern is to think outside the box and produce quality content to promote brands in an original way. You both know and like to put your hands in production to set an example for, support and train your team.
📣 Marketing and Communication: You have strong marketing and communication skills, you are an expert in branding, brand platform, brand identity prism, tone of voice, copywriting…
🧩 Soft skills : curiosity, agility, pro activity, organisation, ability to train, resilience, hard working, enthusiasm, fun, open minded and easy going…
🇬🇧 Languages: You are fluent in English.
👨🎓️ Education: You have a degree from a leading university or masters program.
- Proven UI / creative design experience
- Demonstrable creative and UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating advertising campaigns on all supports, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in motion design/ video tools and visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Portfolio review : remember to send a link of your past projects and product achievements
- Interview with team members
- Design case study
- Last interview with CEO
- Employer background check
Luxembourg or greater region
- Computer Software
- Retail and local shopping
- Product Management
Apply by email : firstname.lastname@example.org