Finologee (www.finologee.com) is a leading FinTech specialist operating out of Luxembourg that builds digital platforms, facilitating the financial industry’s sourcing of FinTech features and APIs. It either exposes them as verified APIs or assembles them into ready-to-use products (for KYC, payments and communication channels). The company serves more than 40 financial institutions with a team of 25. Finologee is the latest venture of the entrepreneurs that build DIGICASH, the Luxembourg banks’ mobile payment infrastructure. Among its recent awards: Finance Startup of the Year, APSI Startup Flagship Award and Tech Talent of the Year for its CTO Georges Berscheid.
We are looking for a Head of IT Operations to lead our ‘Run’ Department. This is one of the key roles in our company. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will oversee systems and infrastructure operations, run client and supplier SLA monitoring, manage (B2B) customer servicing and support operations, incident management as well as our analytics, reporting and business intelligence services. You will be in charge of managing a team of several specialists assigned to the department. You will also define strategies and policies with the CTO and coordinate with other departments and units.
You should have a solid (min. 5 years) experience in or with the financial industry and a fair knowledge of IT Operations and related challenges. Leveraging this expertise, you’ll
With us you will…
Manage the company’s Run/Operations department that is part of the Tech business unit:
- Oversee systems and infrastructure operations, define and manage monitoring strategies and operations on both internal and supplier infrastructures, report on them, enforce internal procedures and draft documentation to present to auditors
- Supervise client and supplier SLA definition and monitoring, organise (B2B) customer servicing and support operations as well as incident management
- Coordinate analytics, reporting and business intelligence services
- Work with DevOps to facilitate the development and implementation of all IT processes and procedures
- Define, enforce, monitor and report on policies and procedures for IT operations – on the basis of the company’s financial industry licence (‘PSF de Support’)
- Contribute to relationship management with partners/suppliers and clients, i.e. mostly financial industry players, but also telecom operators and other institutional players – manage and contribute to SLAs, reporting, monitoring, internal and external audits, risk assessments (with the CISO)
- Report and define strategies, goals, KPIs and day-to-day operations with the CTO
- Communicate with all levels of the organization, internal, cross functional and external, and keep stakeholders up to date on project status, acting as a single source of project information
- Continuously research new technologies and methods that will benefit the department, the company and its clients
What we expect from you…
- Educational background in IT and at least 5 years relevant experience
- Expertise with financial industry IT regulation (processes and architectures, reporting, outsourcing, cloud …), audit procedures and related requirements
- Team management skills, including goal setting, feedback, people management
- Good interpersonal skillset and team player mindset to facilitate relations with other managers and departments
- A high interest in the FinTech sector, a passion for digital innovation and new technologies
- A genuine desire to work in a fast-paced start-up company
In return you will get…
- A key management position in one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in Luxembourg, enabling you to be a part of the build-up of a new layer of products and platforms running on a powerful infrastructure that are already contributing substantially to the financial industry’s digital evolution
- An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.
Let’s meet! If you believe that we could make a great match, then we would love to get to know you!
Send your application to email@example.com, don’t forget to mention the reference “Head of IT Operations“ in the subject, and please include:
- the reasons why you would like to join and why we should choose you
- a full CV/résumé and/or link to a full LinkedIn or other online profile
- a mobile phone number where we can get hold of you