Interested in joining a fast-growing start-up to build your own marketing team and lead the company through its scale-up phase?
Yollty is a loyalty solution and marketing automation tool that helps small and medium businesses to run their loyalty programs and marketing activities with minimal effort and technical skills. Yollty’s mission is to automate a large part of what a marketing agency can offer a small business at a fraction of the cost, about 10X to 100X cheaper.
We are the market leader in Luxembourg and our solution is actively used in more than 70 countries by hundreds of businesses. Growing further we need senior leadership to build and run our marketing and growth machine and team. To extract, distil and effectively communicate the unique value proposition we bring to our target customers.
This is where you come in. You will be the one to build Yollty’s marketing growth operations ground up – fully supported by everyone at Yollty.
Want to know more about Yollty? Check our website yollty.com.
Key Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead the marketing efforts of the company by designing and planning the marketing, growth and content strategy. Focusing on scalable and repeatable campaigns and taking into account different target verticals and geographies.
- Allocate available budget across different strategic marketing and growth initiatives.
- Execute and iterate the marketing and growth plan including the offline and online marketing campaigns and presence (SEO/SEM, social media, conferences, tradeshows, etc.)
- Monitor and report overall marketing performance against goals (ROI and KPIs), understanding and sharing the root causes of either underperformance or overperformance. Optimize spend of the budget accordingly.
- Orchestrate lead generation activities, develop a quality sales pipeline and move prospects through the funnel together with the sales team.
- Lead, grow and coach the marketing team.
A great candidate profile:
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- You are a strategic leader with a deep understanding of organizational effectiveness and a champion of efficiency.
- You are highly analytical with a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision-making. You can quickly distil key insights and take decisions.
- You can work independently, but you love working as part of a multicultural team.
- You excel at rapid decision-making, consensus building and conflict resolution, all within the context of hard deadlines and the need to demonstrate results.
- You have a strong desire to learn and you have no problem adjusting to new situations.
- 7+ years of experience in scaling B2B(2C) software and platform services through marketing (both online and offline channels) and growth hacking.
- 2+ years of experience in a managerial role, including demonstrated ability to build and scale a team.
- Experience owning the marketing roadmap strategy and definition.
- Start-up and scale-up experience with international teams would be a plus.
- Experience with Agile management methodologies would be a plus.
- Fluency in English and French is a must. Spanish and/or German is highly appreciated.