Yabe aims at reboosting our local economies by changing the way the world consumes and promoting a new way of living : the local lifestyle.
Concretely, Yabe federates a community of local supporters, based on quality content on local life and local shopping, and develops a platform to connect consumers to their local shops through a very simple and efficient messaging application :
- Users send directly their request to their nearby local stores and wait to get their propositions
- Local merchants benefit from additional visibility through digital media, an increased footfall, and solutions to develop their customer loyalty
We are a team of 10 people strongly devoted to changing the world for the better ☀️
We are currently hiring in Luxembourg and greater region, Product Designers, UX / UI designers, with experience in ecommerce and marketplaces and ideally B2C mobile apps.
The scope for the product designer position includes both consumers’ experience and merchants.
This is the beginning of the adventure and everything has to be built product wise.
Few ideas that we’d love to discuss with you if you feel that you have the right profile 😊 :
- Conversational UX: pour les échanges entre utilisateurs et commerçants
- Cross store loyalty program / cashback
- Gamification / rewards to drive user engagement
- and so much more… 🚀
- Internal full time contract (mandatory)
- Based in Luxembourg or greater region
- Start date ASAP
- Attractive package and perks
Website : www.Yabe.co
Instagram : @yabeapp
- Be responsible for the product vision and short-term, mid-term and long-term product roadmap
- Build an amazing product through shipping quality new products fast and continuously improving the existing features. You will manage the whole production flow of Yabe’s product team by organizing the team, improving our way of working and unblocking the teams when needed.
- Enhancing our user personas and personifying them
- Be responsible for the overall direction, performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team.
- Work strategically and collaboratively with all our departments to ensure a smooth collaboration between the product team and the rest of the company. You will have to make sure every team is continuously aware of the work of the product team and the impact on their daily work.
At start and by the time the product team will grow, you’ll work on :
- 🔎 UX research (quantitative / qualitative), user/team workshops
- 👨🎨️ Design user flows, wireframes and mock ups
- ⚙️ Implement tools and methodologies that you’ll find appropriate to support the design process (design system, UI guidelines…)
- 🥰 Promote the Design culture at Yabe
👍 The position is remote-friendly if required but have to be based in Luxembourg. Also open to commuters from border regions.
🙌 Values: you have to be strongly concerned by impact projects and changing our world for the better.
😎 Experience: You have 5+ years as a Manager of a Product team in a startup environment, handling complex product features with a good mix of both deep back-end complexity and a UX problematics, ideally in a B2C mobile app company.
💪 Mindset: problem solver, ready to pull up your sleeves and Customer-Centric: Your main concern is to build the right product to ensure high NPS and strong acquisition. You both know and like to put your hands in production to set an example for, support and train your team.
🔭 Strategic thinking: you are able to think at the strategic level and make the link with the pixel level. In every interaction you have with your team you remind them of the “why” of their task and its link with the overall mission of Yabe.
📈 Data-Driven: You have a strong knowledge of statistical concepts and their application to product along with expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive quality and process improvement.
📣 Marketing and Communication: You have strong marketing and communication skills, you are an expert in personae identification methodologies, copywriting…
🧩 Good understanding of technical impact of new features
🇬🇧 Languages: You are fluent in English.
👨🎓️ Education: You have a degree from a leading university or masters program.
- Portfolio review : remember to send a link of your past projects and product achievements
- Interview with team members
- Product Design case study
- Last interview with CEO
- Employer background check
Luxembourg or border regions
- Computer Software
- Retail and local shopping
- Product Management
Apply by email: email@example.com