Are you ready to lead one of Europe’s leading tech teams? Are you a natural born leader with a killer vision of what will be tomorrow’s cutting edge tech trends? Do you want to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Luxembourg and work in a culture like no other? Then this may be for you!
We are looking for a high-caliber Software Engineer and passionate Team Leader to drive and grow Tadaweb’s Software Engineering team!
You are a seasoned team leader who keeps up to date with the latest tech trends and developments. You love coaching your team and driving it to success, while staying involved in all stages of the development life cycle. You know how to measure performance and keep your team efficient.
In this role, you are in charge of the Web team working with Angular and React on the Frontend, Node.js and Go on the Backend and C++ (and Go) for the Core. You are ready to introduce new technologies and challenge the status quo. You keep an active eye on WebAssembly and constantly seek to inject new knowledge into the team.
You will report directly to the Head of Engineering, driving the strategy for the entire Software Engineering team. You will also work closely together with our Lab on projects related to IoT, NLP, ML, OSINT and challenge the best experts with your most innovative (and crazy) ideas.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership position in a Software Engineering Team
- Keen to get involved in all stages of the development life cycle, from idea generation to deployment
- Comfortable working on a platform that integrates a mix of technologies including React, Angular, Redux, Redux-Observable, RxJS, Node.js, WebSocket, Docker, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, and Redis
- Experience in growing and nurturing multicultural teams of experts in a fast-moving environment
- Strong coaching and communication skills, with a natural interest in sharing knowledge
You get bonus points if you have the following:
- Interested in networking and getting involved in the development of Luxembourg as a place to be for tech experts, by organizing conferences and workshop as subject matter expert (about RxJS, Angular, Reactive Programming…)
- Passionate about building user interfaces and creating a great user experience
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with Node.js and task runners like Bazel, Rollup, Webpack
- Experience with React Material Design and/or Angular Material Design
- Experience with Redux-Observable and/or RxJS
- Experience with Functional Programming
- Keen to work in a startup environment: work hard, play hard(er)
- Enjoy a good beer 😉
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Fresh fruit, cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week, snacks and drinks
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.
Tadaweb is a growth stage, venture backed startup. With an incredible, diverse team from all over the globe, Tadaweb is building one of the globe’s most disruptive technologies. Focusing on small data, Tadaweb empowers and leverages the intelligence of humans through replicating and scaling their processes with online data.
If you would like to work in one of Europe’s best company cultures, contribute to one of the world’s most disruptive technologies and have a whole bunch of fun in the process, contact us now. Oh, and even if you don’t see a job opening that exactly matches your skills and you are a talented, ambitious technologist or product legend, get in touch. We’d love to talk to you about how to integrate you into our team!
To apply, please email your CV and a brief description of your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org