We’re looking for a talented, energetic, and warm person to join our team as a Human Resources & Administration Manager. The position is based at JOB TODAY headquarters, centrally located in Luxembourg City. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to make the HQ feel like home to the multi-talented and international team of JOB TODAY professionals as well as support the team with a wide range of Human Resources matters. We’re a fast growing company and expect to bring on new employees in technology, product, marketing and other departments. In this role, you will partner with department heads to support the new joiners from the interviewing stage, on to the on-boarding and employment contract stage, and in many cases relocation to Luxembourg.
The right candidate is probably someone who’s highly organized and enjoys keeping the house in order. Someone with high level of empathy and interest in the well-being of others. A fast and willing learner. Experience with HR & administration is a big plus, as well as fluency in one of the local languages and English.
We’d like the person joining us to grow in his or her role to take on additional responsibility over time.
You will work within the Finance & Administration department, reporting directly to the Head of Finance. This role is based in Luxembourg. Here come the bullet-points.
What will you get to do
- Office management of the HQ office in Luxembourg (supplies, cleaning, catering, etc)
- Manage company events
- Provide support on a wide range of human resource matters
- On-board and manage relocation of new employees
- Manage employee contracts
- Liaise with labor law specialists across EU on a range of HR matters
- Support the Finance Office with a wide range of matters
What it takes to get this job
- Personality fit
- Experience with HR & administration is a big plus
- Fluency in English and Luxembourgish or French or German
- Proficiency with online productivity tools (eg MS Office, Google Docs, and similar)
Why you should join us
- Be a part of a growing international team making a real difference in the lives of everyday people
- You’ll have significant ownership, autonomy, and impact
- Get a competitive compensation package
When can you start?
- Please apply via LinkedIn or send your CV to email@example.com
- Direct applicants only, please
- We are an equal opportunity company and we welcome smart people of all types