Tokeny helps mid-cap companies, funds, investment banks and asset managers to issue and manage financial instruments on a blockchain infrastructure.
The Luxembourg based fintech company is the European market-leader in delivering an institutional grade, modular end-to-end platform, allowing for the issuance and servicing management of digital assets.
Tokeny utilizes the T-REX (Token for Regulated EXchanges) infrastructure to ensure compliance from the issuance of tokenized securities to their lifecycle management. Tokeny provides technical solutions to onboard investors, manage tokenized securities transfers and corporate actions such as dividends, voting, and announcements. Their solutions ensure continuity with regards to KYC and AML compliance checks, ensuring all participants are eligible for the investment.
Tokeny’s solution leverages blockchain technology and couples it with decades of experience from the traditional securities world. Tokeny utilizes this background to make the participation of any contributor in a security token offering transparent, accessible, and completely secure.
At Tokeny you will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team where you will work to create a revolutionary fintech marketplace based on blockchain and crypto technologies.
Please check our solutions on www.tokeny.com
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Human-sized international company with more than 12 different nationalities
- Culture of agility and quality
- You’ll be able to open source some of your contributions
- Great growth potential
- A focus on innovation
- Be part of an ultra-talented, highly productive, passionate team
- Remote work possible (on a reasonable basis)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Commuting pass (supported @50% by the company)
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Modern coworking space
Organization and communication skills, knowledge of the company and the customers are a must for this position. As an Implementation and Account manager, you will ensure that the customer’s project is completed step by step, with all specific tasks to fulfill. Your role is to identify, communicate and resolve the difficulties and problems of the implementation process while addressing the needs of the client. You will be the liaison between Tokeny and its customers. By understanding their needs and demands, how to plan and meet those demands, you will create their satisfaction and contribute to Tokeny revenues generation. The key goal for this position will be to foster client relationships.
- Managing several clients whilst keeping the accounts organized and up-to-date
- Managing both short-term and long-term goals of the customer and Tokeny
- Managing and solving any issues or misunderstandings between the customer and Tokeny
- Keeping the customer updated with specific information regarding the daily operations
- Interacting and coordinating with other members at Tokeny working on the same account
- Meeting deadlines for the accounts
- Regular reports and goal reviews
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- A university degree in finance, business, management and eventually information systems
- Aptitude for organization and communication
- Experience with technology software and computer skills
- Technology-friendly person
- Proactive and Understanding of Tokeny’s business in general
- Availability: available for your customer and be accommodating with their hours
- Thorough and attention to detail
- Negotiation and Decisions making skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of relevant products and internet trends
- Interested in blockchain technologies
- Knowledge of productive tools like Jira and Slack
- Any other language is a plus
To apply for this job, email to firstname.lastname@example.org