At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of our young operations in Luxembourg and help develop a new technological platform for aggregation and payment initiation services in the new era of Open Banking. Within your team, you are responsible for reviewing designs, code, performing in-depth security assessments of cloud-based, distributed backend systems and internal IT infrastructure. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing custom security tools, raising awareness of security among employees, deeply understanding the infrastructure, documenting security procedures and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with frequently changing priorities.
- a Bachelor’s or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent work experience
- knowledge and hands-on experience with performing application code reviews and design reviews
- experience in penetration testing distributed, back-end infrastructure ideally in the cloud (AWS, GCP or similar)
- excellent knowledge with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, Python or Scala
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- willingness to travel
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with implementing modern cryptosystems
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes or Mesos
- experience working with large scale distributed systems