Our different IT teams take care of various aspects around the analysis of the large volume of data that we constantly process – to provide our customers with the best solution to fulfill their needs. We crawl, process, analyze, enrich and search public data (speech, video, and text) with the help of modern Machine Learning technology, store the results in a manner structured for efficient use by our applications, and visualize it in the Talkwalker solution which our clients use to answer their questions.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
- Lead and drive the implementation and execution of IT Security measures and ISO 27001:2013 certification
- Establish appropriate standards and associated risk controls
- Create, review and approve of updates and implementation of information security policies,concepts and standards
- Supervise IT Security and investigations with regard to IT Security incidents
- Initiate and monitor efforts for regular training of relevant personnel with IT Security
- Review and contribute to Talkwalker’s RFP submission processes in the Security and Information Systems related sections of those processes
- Hold a Master level or equivalent in IT. Specialization in IT Security with at least 3 years’ experience in the field, ideally as a consultant
- Knowledge of international information security standards being ISO 27001 required;
- Knowledge of information security risk management (such as ISO 27005)
- General understanding of privacy principles and GDPR in particular
- You are able to communicate (oral/writing) in English with customers and colleagues worldwide.
- You are creative, self-motivated, try things out on your own and simply get things done
What we offer:
- Outstanding development team and great company atmosphere where you can personally grow
- Monthly developer talks
- Yearly paid attendance to a conference of your choice related to your work. (e.g. Black Hat, CCC)
- Competitive salary package, flexible hours
- Additional benefits: free drinks, meal vouchers, weekly company lunches/drinks, monthly events (laser game, ice skating, …)
- VISA sponsorship for successful candidates if require
- Optional health insurance
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
Apply for this job online. Click here.