RoomMate is a leading European , digitising the medium-to-long term property management platform rental processes. Our clients choose us because we simplify their lives and save them loads of time by automating tasks like rent collection, lease agreements e-signatures, in-cloud storage, maintenance and communications management, and much more.
We also have a growing community of tenants that use our application for the day-to-day management of their household. This means that we have both sides of the market, allowing us to expand in different ways in the future.
The tenant application was launched in 2017 and has a growing community of users all over the world. We pivoted in September 2019 to include our landlord platform, which has quickly become the main point of reference for landlords and property managers in the residential rental business. The recent fundraising round is going to allow us to start the scaling process.
We are a team of A-Players and we’re looking for amazing teammates, with whom we will get to the next level.
Apply to this if you have:
- A self-starting, can-do, go-get attitude
- A client-centric mindset
- A proven track record of achievements in B2B SaaS sales
- Demonstrated innovation and problem-solving skills from past or present projects and experiences
- Understood the need for flexibility and the agile mindset that goes into growing a platform and the company behind it
- The proven ability to generate an organized sales pipeline and drive it to meet and exceed performance targets
- A technical mindset and the ability to successfully demonstrate platforms to a non-technical audience
- Generate an organized sales pipeline and drive it to meet and exceed performance targets
- Doing demos showcasing the platforms to a sometimes non-technical audience
- Translate customer requirements into relevant insights and product improvements
- Staying in touch with clients to understand their needs
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- We don’t care about any degree or diploma, we evaluate you on your skills. Ideally you have at least 2 years of experience in B2B SaaS Sales
- Speak Italian and English (French and German are a relevant asset)
- Experience in the necessary tools to fullfil the mission outlined above (Videocalls platforms, CRM basics, Office and G-Suite Apps,
- Existing portfolio of real estate contacts is an asset