UFODRIVE has developed the world’s fastest, most advanced car rental solution. Delivering the ultimate customer experience is what we are all about. We have regular opportunities for student internships across our business.
- Fluent in English as a minimum, 2nd or 3rd language fluency is an asset
- Detail focused
- Curious and creative
- Outcome driven
- Ability to prioritise
- ‘How can I help?’ mentality, able to work independently from day 1
- Ideally able to commit for minimum of 6 months
What do you do?
- Support the Operations and Business Development teams
- Adapt to different tasks from day to day – customer support, office organisation, reporting & analysis
- Communication support, including organising participation at conferences
- Perform administrative tasks
- Become an active part our dynamic and progressive team
You will primarily work from our Head Office in Capellen, Luxembourg.
What will you learn?
You will be working with a diverse and highly motivated international team. With our pioneering approach to car rental and our unique Electric Mobility technology, you will be part of a team creating a first in the industry.
Apply now online. Click here: https://careers.ufodrive.com/o/intern-trainee