The role encompasses first level (direct facing customers and phone calls), and second level (offline processing of small issues). As part of a team of up to 10 people, you will be included and trained since the first day. The main language is English, but you will have to speak German and French at some moments.
About Hotshot Technologies
Hotshot is a Luxembourg based startup which is part of the Technoport incubator program.
Hotshot is a high-performance team messaging and collaboration platform that eliminates information handling and compliance concerns for businesses. Hotshot helps companies solve the toughest data security problems in a way that positively impacts company culture and productivity.
Military-grade security, elliptic-curve encryption, privacy-enforcements, and compliance complexities are handled automatically while providing full enterprise-control.
Hotshot is a fast growing startup, as one of the first EU employees, you will have the opportunity to directly interact with the Founder & CEO and develop your skills significantly. There will be significant leadership opportunities as the first developers will eventually be the lead architects and managing a larger development team as our company grows.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a level 3 Service Desk Technician, you will be the first point of contact of all external users and will be in charge of:
- Creating effective help articles and procedures
- Maintaining documents and procedures
- Manage technical support queues with FreshDesk
- Ensuring that problems are solved or escalated within SLA guidelines
- Liaising with users, managers and other support staff to ensure timely resolution of problems
- Liaising with external service and support groups to assist with timely resolutions
- Assisting with the technical delivery
- You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft desktop suites, O/S and user software
- You have an IOS and Android experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers, users and managers
- You are analytical and a problem-solver person
- You show a proven ability to learn new systems
- You have good organizational skills
- You can work without supervision and pro-actively
- You easily recognize and perform basic diagnosis of faults on platforms and systems
- You are an IT student looking for an internship or you hold a bac +2 IT diploma
- You are fluent in English, have good communication skills in French and/or German. Any other EU language is considered as an asset
- You are a customer service-focused person
- You pay attention to details
- You are flexible with working hours, working with different team members and across teams
Interested by this opportunity? Please, do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address: email@example.com