We, at FINOLOGEE, are truly passionate FinTech lovers who develop cutting-edge digital platforms for the financial industry. We like to commit in long-term relationships that will allow you to:
- Be at the forefront of technological innovation! We use the latest and most innovative IT tools and systems to build avant-garde products.
- Work with happy co-workers! Our multinational team of talented individuals will make you feel welcome and at ease right from start!
- Get creative! Being entrepreneurs at heart, we cherish curiosity and creativity. We will listen to your ideas and will prize your initiatives because that’s what will make us able to create pioneer products!
To empower our team, we are currently looking for a: IT Project Manager (M/F)
With us you will…
- Manage all project related activities to successful completion, including ensuring the delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Contribute to the product definition and architecture, closely follow and monitor the product implementation, participate in running day-to- day operations
- Manage relations with partners and clients, i.e. mostly financial industry players, telcos and other institutional players – gather requirements, create and update documentation, follow-up during implementation and integration processes, coordinate planning, resolve internal and external dependencies…)
- Deal with both internal and external engineering, UX, business and industry-specialist stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations
- Take part in implementing regulations and optimizing procedures
- Train users and provide assistance with technical issues
- Communicate with all levels of the organization, internal, cross-functional and external, and keep stakeholders up to date on project status, acting as a single source of project information
What we expect from you…
- At least 5 years relevant experience in project or product management in the digital industry, in e-business, in digital marketing, in new generation financial services or similar
- A high interest in the FinTech sector and a passion for digital innovation
- A good technical understanding of modern IT architectures and applications
- Excellent customer-service and communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with various stakeholders
- A highly analytical and creative mindset with strong problem-solving and process improvement abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in Information Technology/Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up company
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Solid writing skills across a variety of formats
- Fluent English and French
In return you will get:
- A permanent job with us!
- An attractive and flexible salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team and to work directly with the company founders
- A friendly working atmosphere in spacious and modern offices close to Luxembourg city (regular bus connections+ free parking included!)
FINOLOGEE specialises in creating new experiences for the financial industry, building truly digital platforms and products, such as our fully digital platform that enables financial industry players to quickly onboard new customers and our access-to- account gateway providing banks with a ready-to- use and secure product to enable triggering of payments and data retrieval from their customers’ accounts.
For that purpose, the founders of FINOLOGEE created Digicash the Luxembourg banks’ mobile payment product, and Mpulse that handles SMS routing and payments with telcos, over the last years. FINOLOGEE is their latest venture, its goal is to create new digital B2B2C platforms and ecosystems for the financial industry.
We are both a start-up at heart, with all the forceful ingredients of a fast-paced product building environment, and we will be operating as a financial services professional, regulated and supervised. This is what makes us unique, this is where, why and how we create digital excellence.
Sounds good? Let’s meet!
If you believe that we could make a great match, then we would love to get to know you! Just drop us some lines why you would like to join and send us your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to mention the job title in the subject and to provide us a mobile phone number where we can get hold of you.