Curious about the technologies powering some of the most visited websites in the world?
Build products, ranking in top 35 in Alexa, serve 50 million users daily, operate 2,000 servers and 6 data centers.
With us you will…
- Ensure that we are always ahead of potential threats
- Penetration testing of our infrastructure and development of scalable test strategies
- Vulnerability research on our systems
- Development of security tools automating complex tasks
- Take a hands-on role in building security solutions and improving existing ones
- Proactively working with product teams throughout the development cycle integrating security best practices
- Share knowledge with peers and mentor less experienced team members
What we expect from you…
- Degree in security field or equivalent experience (2+ years)
- Experience in Ethical Hacking of web applications and networked infrastructure
- Knowledge of attack vectors, threat tactics and attacker techniques
- Familiarity with common toolkits used in penetration testing
- Experience in systems engineering with Linux systems (2+ years)
- Innovative thinker and problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organizations
- An open mind, willingness to be challenged and strong desire to learn
- Experience with OpenStack technologies is a plus
- Experience with Agile Secure Development Lifecycle and Threat Modeling is a plus
In return, you will get…
- An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities.
- Relocation package and possibility of moving assistance by a relocation agency
- Multicultural team with 30+ nationalities
- Creative office with chill rooms located in A prestigious area of Kirchberg.
- Private health insurance, meal vouchers, additional holidays based on length of employment, daily fruits, tea, coffee, and vitamins
Apply now firstname.lastname@example.org