Our client, a German Asset Management company, is looking for a German speaker IT System Administrator.
The headquarter is in Luxembourg, with offices in several countries in Europe.
To cover the needs of about 70 persons locally, the IT team is composed of 7 people, and they need to reinforce the system administration forces.
Your daily routine:
- Support the daily operations within the system environment (80% Windows, 20% Unix)
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of server, security and network infrastructure
- 1st / 2nd level support, incident resolution & follow up
- Guidelines documentation and continuous improvement
- 3 to 5 years experience in this position
- Technical management of TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Wi-fFirewall ( Sophos), Virtualization VMWare, Net App
- Metro Cluster HPE ProCurve Switches
- Microsoft & Telephone systems (Avaya, Cisco)
- service oriented
- German and English fluently
If you are interested in this job position, please send your application to Myriam Pelladeau directly through our website with the reference LU782569. Click here.