Within PwC Advisory, we help our clients create value for stakeholders by determining and safeguarding an organisation’s optimal position, resolve crises and improve core processes.
PwC Advisory has strong IT Consulting/Digital Transformation practices and is continuously looking to reinforce these with experienced professionals involved in topics such as IT governance, Data & Analytics, IT process improvements, Modern Workplace and Information Security.
As part of the Technology Consulting, you’ll be tasked with delivering a range of projects focusing on the design and deployment of digital solutions.
Your responsibilities will for example include the following activities:
- Digital Strategy assessment and development;
- Business processes assessment and optimization;
- Project management regarding the implementation of large-scale IT Systems and digital solutions;
- Support clients to define their IT strategy with a focus on collaborative solutions;
- Contribute to / manage commercial proposal writing and bid management activities;
- Dealing with 3rd parties and IT vendors.
- A master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering;
- You can rely on at least 3 years of experience in IT consulting;
- Logical and systematic approach to solving analytical tasks;
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, Power BI);
- High level communication skills (both written and oral);
- Fluent in English and French (both written and oral);
- Ability to express and present own opinion and to negotiate with different stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work in a team and to work under stress;
- Willingness to invest time in its own knowledge and competencies.
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts healthy work and life balance at work at the centre of its attention? Do not hesitate to apply