SOVI Solutions is specialized in Assistive Technologies and develops digital communication solutions for healthcare and people with disabilities.
We are looking for an exceptional Java Android Developer eager to work on an award-winning software with a huge social impact.
Start: As soon as possible Duration: Full-time
- Conceptualizing and developing apps for Android devices.
- Maintainance including bug fixing, creation of additional features and software improvements.
- Collaborating with UI/UX Designers, as well as Software Developers, to create a secure, seamless user
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or proof of software development skills (e.g. portfolio)
- Background in software development with solid knowledge of best practices.
- Experience in Java (including asynchronous processes, e.g. callbacks etc..)
- Ability to use Android Studio, with ease.
- Basic knowledge in Git, XML, NoSQL.
- Ability to work with product management and UI/UX designers
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time & priority management skills
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Work in a great environment and a growing start-up
- Lunch Vouchers + Free Drinks *best coffee in town 😉
- Flexible work hours and remote working
- Development plans and training opportunities
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org