What we do:
Travelsify, the world’s first Travel & Lifestyle Product DNA platform, creates unique Hotel DNATM, Restaurant DNATM, and Vacation Rental DNATM AI analytics to help brands and distributors differentiate and better segment their products. The company delivers its exclusive suite of Travel Product DNA data to hotel groups, hotel investors, online booking platforms, technology providers, and targeted advertising platforms. Travelsify Product DNA is platform and software agnostic. Travelsify is based in Luxembourg (Europe), New York (USA) and Singapore. For more information, visit www.travelsify.com.
As a member of Travelsify’s engineering team, we want you to bring experience and creativity building real products in the real world from the ground up. Your peers should see you as an expert and go to you with their toughest problems. You should be comfortable solving problems in a creative way, jumping in the unknown and learning new skills on the fly.
We are looking for:
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Luxembourg
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science
- Very good knowledge of HTML (HTML5 preferred), DOM rendering and browser optimizations
- Ability to create enjoyable UI using vanilla CSS and CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, etc. )
- Ability to prototype UI quickly
- Good knowledge about UX good habits
- Speaking and writing English fluently, additional languages are a plus
- Ability to work in a small, intense, international and high-growth start-up environment
- Ability to sketch designs through Photoshop or any other graphical editor
- Knowledge of another backend object oriented programming, preferably in PHP and/or Java is a plus
- Having a good understanding of SEM principles and analytics platforms
- Working with process automation and supervision systems
- Know-how of cloud infrastructures and cloud services
- Experience with working in a continuous integration environment
- Be user experience oriented on front-end topics, and have a real understanding and care about product vision
What we offer:
- Working with state-of-the-art technology in the fields of Cloud computing, Big Data, and Recommendation systems
- An international open-minded and hands-on team of specialists from different fields and backgrounds
- A great and friendly startup culture!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com
We’re looking forward to meeting you!