ioTech are a Slightly Mad Studios Ltd (SMS) company, the award-winning team behind the Project CARS franchise, and era-defining games such as the GTR® series and Need For Speed® ShiftTM.
We are industry leaders in Virtual Reality and motorsport simulation, and our proprietary MADNESS engine powers real-world partnerships in sectors that range from automotive through marketing and location-based entertainment applications.
In particular, ioTech are responsible for developing SMS’s proprietary technology into a state-of-the-art B2B solution allowing delivery of high-end 3D/VR graphics and realistic physics for professional applications.
Using our proprietary development environment, you will be responsible for modelling 2D and 3D environment art of the artistic style and quality of our AAA games, as well as high-quality car assets.
Your day-to-day work would include:
- Generation of accurate track lofts, terrain and urban environments using laser scanned data & photogrammetry.
- Creation of both organic natural terrain as well as hard surface modeling.
- Creation of a variety of real world vistas using tools such as ‘Vue’ and ‘Worldmachine’.
- Modelling car exterior (high detail, 100k+ polys).
- Car interior (high detail, 60k+ polys).
- UV mapping (unwrapping meshes).
- Modelling low-poly LOD versions of high detail meshes.
We are looking for a qualified 3D artist (bachelor’s level) and a minimum of 1-2 years’ industry experience.
- Strong 2D & 3D ability using 3D Studio Max, ZBrush & Photoshop.
- A good portfolio of work, demonstrating an understanding of lighting, composition and colour theory
- Experience using scanned data to generate both hard surface and organic 3D content.
In addition to your qualifications, you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- A positive attitude with a pro-active approach to their work.
- Ability to quickly fit in with a company with a mature and well-defined culture.
- Interest in and enthusiasm for the automotive field.
- Excellent English level (written and spoken).
Contract: Full-time (40 hours per week), 18 months with possibility to transform into an undetermined contract.
Package: Depends on experience.
Work location: Luxembourg-city with the possibility to occasionally work from home.
Working language: English
Start date: To be defined.
We offer a promising career perspective and the opportunity to grow within a creative atmosphere. Please send your CV, a cover letter and any other element you deem relevant to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications reviewed with strict confidentiality. Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
Phone Number for Enquiries
(+352) 288 477 1
Between 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm GMT+1