Allen & Overy is a truly global law firm with more than 5,500 staff, including close to 2,700 lawyers and more than 550 partners working in 44 offices in 31 countries.
Allen & Overy Luxembourg is one of the leading law firms in Luxembourg. Our international network gives us the opportunity to provide cross-border advice with stellar quality in combination with expert local knowledge.
To support our Banking team, we are currently looking for: Junior Banking Lawyer (m/f)
Our Banking department specialises in international banking work, including regulatory work, syndicated lending, investment grade, leveraged acquisition finance and debt restructuring. You will join a dynamic team advising amongst others investment banks, international commercial banks, governments and public entities requiring advanced legal advice for complex operations.
We offer amongst others a firm-wide standard of training and personal development, interesting work in both an international and domestic environment, fixed working hours, a competitive salary and employee benefits.
Skills & experience we are looking for:
- You have one to five years’ experience in a law firm based in a similar position
- You possess a law degree
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French. German is an asset
- You have a practical and solution-orientated approach to work
- You are well-organised and able to cope with a dynamic work environment
- You are a team player, and have a good communication skills
What are we offering:
- You will work in a truly diverse environment and on cross-border projects
- You will benefit from first-class legal and soft skills training that will greatly contribute to your career and personal development
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and you will be part of a team that helps you learn and succeed
Fast-thinking & a self-starter? If you like taking initiative, and think and act like an entrepreneur, we are the right place for you!
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.