Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
- Fluent in French (native-equivalent level) and English
- Knowledge of Luxembourgish, German, or Portuguese is considered a plus
- Naturally energetic – your enthusiasm is contagious
- Skilled at building relationships – you are a great communicator, emphatic and understanding
- Disciplined and structured – you make things happen independently and reliably
- Analytical and elaborate – you look at numbers critically and insightfully
- Availability for international travel – your role may evolve to include relocation to other countries
- Previous experience in the field is considered a plus
What you will be doing
As a Business Developer you will be responsible to introduce and onboard small businesses to Satispay’s payment service platform. You will be strengthening Satispay’s presence in the field by generating a list of prospects and sharing information with the rest of the Business Development Team, facilitating the creation of a merchant base in your target area.
After an initial training period, you will be working independently to develop areas assigned to you by the Head of Business Development for Luxembourg. You will be using the company’s best practice as well as your own initiative to contribute to the growth of our local business.
You will be one of the first people to join our team in Luxembourg and participate in our success story! The opportunity to develop other markets outside of Luxembourg may present itself in the future. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, are you ready?
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg City, with the opportunity to relocate to a new market in a near future being a possibility.
We offer a competitive salary, based on experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.