Luxembourg / CDI – Permanent contract
Do you fancy working in the agile, challenging, yet fun environment of a young startup?
We’re looking for a dynamic junior business developer from a top business school to join nexten.io for a a permanent (CDI) contract.
Nexten.io is a dynamic startup (HRTech) operating an innovative recruitment platform in a 5 Billion € Market. We are dedicated to connect top tech talent with inspiring companies in more than 25 cities worldwide.
You will be welcomed in a dynamic and creative team of 6 people passionate to uberize the recruitment market for tech talent with creative ideas and a disruptive business model.
Our headquarter and main office lies in the beautiful and multicultural Luxembourg, right in the center of Europe and 2 hours from Paris, Brussels or Frankfurt.
More about Luxembourg: http://www.
Your job: Business Developer
Your top priority: Develop clients. Every day, you will communicate with clients, to help them to use our recruitment website in an optimal way and thus improving their experience.
What you will do :
- Manage and Grow a portfolio of customers
- Maximise your portfolio’s expansion while minimizing churn and contraction
- Contribute to the product development
- Develop and automate our processes, practices & tools
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
What you will benefit from:
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- A truly international company, aiming to conquer new digital markets worldwide
- Modern offices next to Luxembourg City with free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Luxembourgish ecosystem and opportunity to work with the international companies
- StockOption plan for top performing employees
What we are looking for:
- Prefereably a Master’s degree from an excellent business school
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for consistently providing excellent customer experience
- Comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in French and English, German would be a plus.
- Interest for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar environment would be appreciated
Apply via email: email@example.com