Allen & Overy Luxembourg is one of the leading law firms in Luxembourg. Our international network gives us the opportunity to provide cross-border advice with stellar quality in combination with expert local knowledge.
Allen & Overy is a truly global law firm with more than 5,400 staff, including close to 2,300 lawyers and more than 550 partners working in 40 offices around the world.
To support our Corporate team, we are currently looking for:
Junior Corporate Lawyer (m/f)
The Corporate team specialises in mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, major corporate restructurings and reorganisations, migrations, capital markets, joint ventures, general corporate law advice and corporate (pre-)litigation.
You will join a dynamic team working for leading international corporations, asset managers, banks, insurance and re-insurance companies and investment funds, whether from Luxembourg or beyond.
Skills & experience we’re looking for:
- You possess a Law degree, preferably with distinction. An additional degree from an American or English university – LL.M. – would be an asset
- You have attended or are eligible to attend the CCDL or the equivalent in another EU jurisdiction
- You have relevant experience within a law firm in Luxembourg
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French
- You are a team player, proactive and have excellent communication skills
- You have a passion for financial markets and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and client service are essential to our business and the business of our clients
What are we offering:
- You will work in a truly diverse environment and on cross-border projects
- You will benefit from first-class legal and soft skills training that will greatly contribute to your career and personal development
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and you will be part of a team that helps you learn and succeed
Fast-thinking & a self-starter? If you like taking initiative, and think and act like an entrepreneur, we are the right place for you!
If your profile fits the above description, please send us your CV and cover letter.