We, at FINOLOGEE, are truly passionate FinTech lovers who develop cutting-edge digital platforms for the financial industry. We like to commit in long-term relationships that will allow you to:
- Be at the forefront of technological innovation! We use the latest and most innovative IT tools and systems to build avant-garde products.
- Work with happy co-workers! Our multinational team of talented individuals will make you feel welcome and at ease right from start!
- Get creative! Being entrepreneurs at heart, we cherish curiosity and creativity. We will listen to your ideas and will prize your initiatives because that’s what will make us able to create pioneer products!
To empower our team, we are currently looking for a: Junior DevOps Engineer (M/F)
With us you will…
- Contribute to the development/coding of our various products and platforms, under the responsibility of our senior developers and team managers
- Take part in product and platform operations, deployment, and management
- Identify infrastructure bottlenecks, implement database optimizations, improve application configurations through monitoring and logging
- Provide daily support for all operational technology issues, security vulnerabilities and patches (applications, virtual servers, cloud infrastructure)
- Work with developers to facilitate the development and implementation of all IT processes and procedures
- Constantly research new technology and techniques that will benefit the team, the company, and its clients
What we expect from you…
- Educational background in IT and a first professional experience in a similar role
- Strong flexibility and hands-on approach
- Ability to work autonomously and simultaneously on a wide range of different tasks
- Good team player
- A high interest in the FinTech sector, a passion for digital innovation and new technologies
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up company
- Fluent English and/or French
In return you will get:
- A permanent job with us!
- An attractive and flexible salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team and to work directly with the company founders
- A friendly working atmosphere in spacious and modern offices close to Luxembourg city (regular bus connections+ free parking included!)
FINOLOGEE specialises in creating new experiences for the financial industry, building truly digital platforms and products, such as our fully digital platform that enables financial industry players to quickly onboard new customers and our access-to- account gateway providing banks with a ready-to- use and secure product to enable triggering of payments and data retrieval from their customers’ accounts.
For that purpose, the founders of FINOLOGEE created Digicash the Luxembourg banks’ mobile payment product, and Mpulse that handles SMS routing and payments with telcos, over the last years. FINOLOGEE is their latest venture, its goal is to create new digital B2B2C platforms and ecosystems for the financial industry.
We are both a start-up at heart, with all the forceful ingredients of a fast-paced product building environment, and we will be operating as a financial services professional, regulated and supervised. This is what makes us unique, this is where, why and how we create digital excellence.
Sounds good? Let’s meet!
If you believe that we could make a great match, then we would love to get to know you! Just drop us some lines why you would like to join and send us your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to mention the job title in the subject and to provide us a mobile phone number where we can get hold of you.