A Luxembourg and European based FinTech company licensed by CSSF (financial regulator) seeks a Junior Sales Manager (m/f) to join our team. The business model is to develop a financial service for innovative banks, neo-banks, banks and lending platforms where loans are securitized and offered to traditional investors; financial institutions using innovative scoring algorithms and latest technologies.
The right profile will be extremely driven, a brilliant communicator, proactive and performance-orientated in the research and planning. You will also be passionate about advising on an innovative financial product to key players in the financial industry.
About your role:
- Development of strategies for building the business and client relationships
- Identification of business opportunities
- Conduct financial analysis
- Project implementation and development
- Design and update reporting for existing and new clients
- Analyse competitor’s strategies and marketing
About your profile:
- You are a brilliant communicator and have excellent negotiation skills
- You are a performance-oriented, number-driven and entrepreneurial self motivated person
- You are fluent in English and at least German or French
- Relevant professional sales or business development experience in the financial sector and in key account management is a big plus
- Ideally you also have a clear understanding of the financial landscape in Western Europe
- You are comfortable with financial jargon and understand securitization and have a basic familiarity with fixed income products and capital markets
The role comes with a high level of potential to shape the future direction of the company and you will be expected to pro-actively suggest proposals to management to bring the business forward.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application! The position is available immediately. Please send your application to email@example.com