Would you like to be part of a small team, providing support for the European Headquarter of a major Chinese bank?
Our client is an international financial institution, with global HQ in China and 6 branches in Europe. The local Luxembourg’s team of 6 people assure local support, within a multicultural environment.
Taking part of the daily maintenance and support tasks:
- Installation, testing, monitoring of network system and equipment
- Implement security controls and strategy (firewalls, router/ switch)
- Administration of AD, Lotus Notes and other 30 local systems
- Configuration of Hardware, phones, network
- Troubleshooting, Level 1 & 2
With a bachelor degree in IT, you have a first experience in a system and network support team.
Open minded and curious to other cultures, you speak English fluently, Chinese being an advantage!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Myriam Pelladeau via our website: click here. Your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.